Resiliency Restoration Course
Science-Based Solutions for Burnout Relief
Commonly, the solution offered to the problem of burnout is to do more self-care. But that answer can leave you feeling more discouraged and overwhelmed, with just one more to-do. We promise: you won’t get that message from us! Our goal is to change the narrative about burnout and leave you feeling more relaxed, connected, and refueled.
In this Resiliency Restoration Course, you will develop:
- A deepened understanding of why burnout happens
- Compassion for yourself and decreased self-blame for burnout
- Effective resiliency reset skills that take less than 2 minutes
- A caring community to sustain your work going forward
- Three 1-hour course sessions via Zoom
- Cost $225 |Reduced fee available as needed
- April 21 through May 5, Wednesdays, 5 to 6 PM Mountain Time
- Feel free to attend with your video on or off
- Presenters will be recorded
- Note: This is an educational program, not a therapy or support group
I’m ready for a break! Sign me up.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, phone number and payment preference (PayPal invoice or credit card by phone).
Joining me to teach this course is Lee Massaro, MFA, CPC, who is an executive coach committed to helping people improve their work/life balance and live authentically. https://www.leemassaro.com